Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 16th - 30th

I know it has been a while since I've updated this but we are still in Chaska, MN at our good friend Cowboy Tom.  As it turned out on the 19th I developed a small intestine blockage (twisted intestine) and wound up in the hospital.  After trying rest, tubes, drugs, etc,. surgery was done on the 24th and than back to Tom's on the 27th.

We been resting up (at least I have) and plan to leave here on 10/1 and head to GR.  We will have to see what happens as it will all depend on how much shaking & driving I can do.
Nurse Arda  Nurse and Cowboy Tom  Cowboy  plus our friends all over the country have been terrific!  Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, and help.

If you are ever in need of a hospital while in the St Paul area, I can highly recommend the nurses, doctors, and everyone we came in contact with at St Francis Hospital - they were super! 

Anyway the good news is that all is on the mend and Wrangler Dave should be back in the saddle soon.

Keep your loops open.





No comments:

Post a Comment