Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 1st - 5th

I know, I know it has been a while since I wrote my Tally Book.  No excuses... Wrangler Dave has been wrangling, roping, having fun, and then was just too tired to write my Tally Book at night.  Well today we moved a couple of miles down the road from Wally-Mart in Sheridan to a campground with internet in Sheridan so here I am.

Biker Arda and I have spent the last couple of days at our good friends Dick and  Sidne Overturf.  They have a house in the mountains that they stay in during the summer and then  they head south for the winter.  Dick irrigates land for Wally and Rhett Papas (great people) who provide him a place to park his RV, horses, etc. for the summer.  This is where Arda and I stayed.

I was able to spend some time in saddle either moving cattler from one pasture to another (the views are just terrific!) or roping 3 calves that Dick has for this purpose.  It sure was nice to be back in the saddle again.

We headed to Sheridan on Friday (4th) as we had to pickup the leather sewing maching Biker Arda purchased last spring.  We this morning we loaded it up in the back seat of the truck and will be heading back to GR (slowly) with it.

Tomorrow we are going to Douglas WY to visit a good friend we knew in Texas…

Pictures are found at Red Lodge 2009

Take care and keep the loops open.

No comments:

Post a Comment